Over the years, the efficacy of traditional marketing mediums such as billboard advertisements, full-page classified advertisements in newspapers, and television commercials is going down at an alarming rate. People these days have shunned traditional media and have turned to new media such as the internet and social media for entertainment and to gain information. Hence, entrepreneurs around the globe have started to make the best use of digital marketing solutions in a bid to promote their businesses. One of the most commonly used digital marketing solutions is content marketing.
So what is content marketing?
According to the CEO of a revered Language Service Provider in India that is known for quality-assured content writing services, content marketing is the strategic digital promotion of products and services using digital content such as blogs, articles, infographics, videos, press releases, static/animated graphics as well as social media posts.
What are the benefits of content marketing?
The benefits of content writing and content marketing services are as follows –
- With help from experts who offer content writing services in India, brands can hold on to the attention of their target audience a tad bit longer so that the former makes a purchase or at least sticks around to learn about the brand.
- With the help of targeted content writing services in India, brands can ensure that they are creating a positive experience for their intended target market segments.
- Content writing services offered by a reputed translation company in Mumbai or in any other location for that matter can help businesses carve a space for themselves on the internet, especially in the highly competitive world of social media.
How much does it cost for high quality content writing services?
To be honest, the cost depends on several factors. Some of those factors are mentioned in the sections below –
- Content audit – In case the business owner wants to publish old content by altering it to bring it to current standards then the content would need auditing. This step would incur charges and increase the cost.
- Research – this step cannot be skipped. Researchers have to be hired alongside content experts so that pertinent information about the intended audience, relevant keywords, topics, content pieces and competitors are acquired.
- In-depth strategizing & planning would incur additional charges.
- If web development and graphic designing are added into the mix then the recurring, as well as upfront cost of the project, will increase by several folds.
- If content writing services need to be accompanied by bespoke AV content then the cost of the project will increase as well.
- Content optimization entails additional charges and should not be avoided as without optimized content Search Engine ranking will be a hard-to-achieve objective.
- Advanced content distribution & promotion methods like pay-per-click (PPC) advertising will incur additional charges.
- Hiring project managers is a step that can be skipped but then one would have to oversee the project on their own.
How to Cut Content Marketing Costs?
There are a few ways entrepreneurs can keep the upfront as well as recurring costs of content marketing down for their ventures. They are as follows.
- The first step is to set a strict budget.
- The next step is to hire a veteran Language Service Provider that provides bespoke content writing services.
- The third and final step is to be vigilant about the money one is spending by keeping tabs on how the resources are being utilized. The best way to be vigilant is to have a clear line of communication with one’s preferred provider of content writing services.
Content marketing is a fairly easy-to-manage and cost-efficient digital marketing tool that entrepreneurs can use to promote their businesses. However, hiring professionals associated with a revered Language Service Provider like us is a must. It is the only way to ensure that the promotional content created entails aspects that would make them rank in leading Search Engines.